The Hanapepe Economic Alliance’s Mission is to support the Economic Revitalization, Historic Preservation, Beautification, and Promotion of Hanapepe to visitors.
Background and History
The Hanapepe Economic Alliance was formed in 1997 by a group of Hanapepe businesses dedicated to the historic preservation and economic revitalization of Hanapepe. This 501(c3) non-profit organization spent several early years gathering historical information, creating a Historic Walking Tour map, and establishing Friday Art Night. In 2007, they established the Kauai Orchid and Art Festival, an annual event which is held in conjunction with the annual GIOS Spring Fantasy Orchid Show. Now in its 19th year, HEA seeks to improve and expand upon its established events, and to encourage participation from anyone interested in improving and supporting the town of Hanapepe.
ABOUT THE HANAPEPE ECONOMIC ALLIANCE
- Established the annual Orchid & Art Festival, now in its 10th year
-Established Friday Art Night in 1997, promotes & maintains the weekly event
- Created rack card which is displayed at the airport
-Designed, created and installed two kiosks at the Lihue Airport
- Created a high end media piece for the promotion of shops and galleries
- Organizes clean up and tidy town initiative
- Created and maintains a town website and social media presence
- Created colorful map used for Historic walking tour
Become a Member
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.
HANAPEPE ECONOMIC ALLIANCE
PO Box 934, Hanapepe, HI 96716
(808) 335 5944